Friday, November 12, 2010

smelly cat.

For the record, let me just say...

A mid-day break at Starbucks with a peppermint mocha and belgian waffles perks me up. And apparently according to my best friend, my faux fur vest reminds her of a stray kitten that roams her estate. Thanks for the compliment ma cherie ;)


Denim shirt - Topshop; Skinny jeans - G Market (only $9, yes I couldn't believe it myself); Faux fur vest - Bershka; Rings - from everywhere during my travels; Shoes - Dr. Martens

We went to watch the reduced shakespeare company yesterday! It was hilarious. I could count the no. of Asians versus white people. Sometimes, I don't know if I am living in an Asian country at all. Where did all these white people come from?! Well..since I could walk around in daylight+night in this faux fur vest, perhaps I have induced myself to think otherwise already (subconsciously).

Villains + Lovers will be at a flea market tomorrow! So if you are feeling rich and want to spend your hard-earned cash on some quality clothes, come by. Or you could just come by for some free muffins ;) (yes, we are generous like that). So remember, from 1 - 9 pm we will be awaiting with big smiles (in a non-creepy way) at the F1 pit building! ok...

TGIF CUPCAKES!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment