Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I like jailbait-looking tops.




striped top and sleeveless trench from villain + lovers, F21 cut-offs, F21 beret (only $5!!!), converse sneaks and rubi sunglasses

I probably own too many striped items in my wardrobe. black, blue, bold, light, dark, white, the combination could go on forever. Just today I bought another striped maxi dress and am excited for it to be in my mailbox even though I already own 2 of them. I guess my point is, one can never have too much of anything right?

(Random) It's been a completely shitty day at work. So close to calling it quits but I shall hang my head high and walk on.

If I could wish for something completely impossible by the means of nature, I wish for seasonal weather so for once I can walk around in a trench coat and not look like a totally crazy person. Talking about 'winter dreams', I bought yet another trench coat, a faux fur vest and faux fur shorts. Take that tropical heat, I will not be undeterred! Maybe it's time for a geographical shift in things on my part? I wish, I wish. Or just stay in aircon 24-7. Good going on the eco-friendliness eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment