Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rain and cold feet


Navy blue dress from a random shop in Bugis; Waisted belt from Cotton On; Oversized faux leather tote bag from Rubi; Bowling alley white socks; Camel heels from Korea; Turquoise green square bangle from Bangkok; Rings from Bangkok and Bali
Cranberry + Orange Zest shortbread I baked last Saturday

It has been quite a whirlwind of a week. The rain has been nothing short of depressing and only makes me want to curl up under covers and go to sleep all day. Unfortunately, work has been massively busy and I haven't had much time to blog much less take outfit pictures. I've been working on a 'style' post, but gave up cos it's been so mentally draining all around and figured that this blog is meant to be relaxing rather than stressful.. in due time, in due time, promise.

Did a photoshoot for Villains + Lovers last Sunday and it was too much fun. Again, I have to say, it is the only reason why I would wake up so early on a weekend. More and more I am beginning to believe that fashion is my calling and I just have to DO IT. I just wished I had more opportunities, but I just have to be patient right? Yeah, in the meantime, I get to shop and experiment in my own wardrobe which is expanding exponentially and needs some major de-cluttering but YAY me!

I am loving more and more each day this socks and heels look, plus it makes wearing heels ten times more bearable, also, not to mention it keeps my very cold feet warm. I also believe that accessories maketh an outfit. This turquoise square bangle from Bangkok is possibly one of my greatest find ever and only..$4! I may not have the latest Miu Miu handbag or Gucci heels but I do love a good fashion find that is cheap and of amazing quality, that's just the type of 'gal' I am. :)

Lookbook for V + L coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment