Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Muffins.

Mini muffins packed away to be given out as christmas pressies. Baking till midnight is no joke. But seeing people happy is what's worthwhile :) These muffins were yummy yummy yummy. I love cinnamon and cinnamon chips will always be one of my fave ingredients when it comes to baking, any chance to throw it, I'll be happy to do so!

Also like being all wrapped up in socks, and these socks are so cute, I love them!

vintage dress from nicole then; socks from Topshop; Dr. Martens mary janes; braided belt from Villains + Lovers; Cuff from Diva and rings from everywhere.

Also am loving fuschia coloured lips, it's soda pop fun! :)

I've been listening to alot of Christmas carols, how it makes me happy is slightly scary. Okay back to work. More baking tonight, stay tuned for that!

Edit: 4.21 pm a turn of events can make one feel very upset. Why the hell am I stuck in this job I hate; finding no meaning in days that pass me by, dreaming of a day when everything can just turn around for me. Why did I take so long to figure out this route and then when I do I'm stuck in a corner and I can't do much about it except to WAIT. time is ticking away and there is nothing but fear that is gripping me as I spend each day sitting at my desk typing yet another pitch. It's so very sad. That I'm 25 and still no boyfriend, no career and still living in my parent's house. It's sad beyond words. I am so disappointed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment